This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for 323franchiseconsulting.com.
Personal information we collect:
Personal Information is information which can be used to identify an individual. We collect Personal Information any time the Services are used.
This information includes but is not limited to:
- Consumer Name
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Order and payment information
We collect other information, such as:
- IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
- How and which Services are used
- Information provided to us through means such as social media or when you contact us through our website
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
How we use personal information
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with us. We primarily use this information to provide the Services and related features and to:
- Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
- Respond to requests and inquiries
- Provide support services
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Administer promotions or contests
- Facilitate social sharing functionality
- Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
- Help secure the Services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Help personalize our Services
- Communicate about other services or those of our affiliates or other third parties
- Conduct data analysis and research, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities
- Perform other activities with consent
How we share personal information
We will only share Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
- As necessary to perform the Services and to complete payment transactions
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions.
Please note that any information posted to public areas such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use our website(s). However, if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Users can opt out of receiving promotional email from us by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages. Users can opt out of receiving SMS text messages from us by replying STOP to any message.
Users can configure its browser to reject cookies, or to notify it when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Services may not operate properly.
Accessing or editing personal information
We may be contacted to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Services. Please note, that consistent with local law, we may retain Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting the review, or the updating or deleting Personal Information provided to a third party, including any mobile application, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
Third parties and linked services
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Use of the services by minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
Notice to European users
The Data Protection Act puts obligations on users of Personal Information and sets forth principles for its use. One principle states that information must be processed fairly and lawfully. This means that citizens of the European Union are entitled to know how we intend to use Personal Information. Details are publicly available at ico.org.uk or from:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45
Fax: 01625 524510
Personal Information may be processed and stored by us or its affiliates, service providers or agents located in the United States, and other countries. By providing Personal Information directly to us you consent to the transfer of such information outside of the European Union and to its storage and use as described herein.